skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
scraps book
Thursday, April 24, 2008
slowly getting back into the scheme of things
Dad died 28Feb08. So hard to deal with. I guess I thought I would always have my dad. Not that I don't have a dad, just that I can no longer call him up and chat.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogging Archives
►
2010
(4)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
▼
April
(1)
slowly getting back into the scheme of things
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(13)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(9)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
2005
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
Links
Central Asia Institute - the 3 cups of tea organization
Best Friends
Unitarian Universalist Association
The Supreme Court
APOD - the astronomy picks of the day
Blogs of interest
C-Chan's Chocolate Page
Wet Dog Photo
Cheeky Librarian
Life in the Short Stacks
Moving Day
17 years ago
Wordsanctuary Revisited
About Me
scraps
View my complete profile
personal DNA map
No comments:
Post a Comment